As a Product Specification Manager, you will be responsible for the operation, development, and improvement of the central Specification Database in the Knauf Insulation plants (Glass Mineral Wool and Rock Mineral Wool). This position also includes the support of the manufacturing plants, the support during certification projects, the improvement and harmonization of product specifications in existing and in future plants / markets.
• Operating and maintaining the existing product specification database.
• Support of the development of new functionalities and optimization of the database.
• Implementation and improvements of routines for a strategic specification management.
• Organization and management of production trials in the plants.
• Managing of product harmonization and optimization projects.
• Supporting plants during certification or product transfer projects.
• 2-3 years of experience in quality filed or other similar functions in manufacturing environment.
• Master’s degree or Postgraduate Qualification, in either civil engineering, material science, mechanical engineering or other similar fields of education.
• Project management experience.
• Advanced MS Excel knowledge and basic database knowledge.
• Strong focus on product quality and product applications, knowledge or interest in continuous improvement and safety in manufacturing environments is a plus.
• Experience of communication and liaison with various stake holders in technical topics.
• Fluent in English.
• Ability to travel to different plants and cooperate with global colleagues.
What we’re offering
• Full-time, permanent position with 6-month probation period.
• International environment, full of global learning opportunities and challenges.
• Pension scheme, Holliday allowance, Annual performance related bonus and other country specific benefits.
• Collaboration and cooperation with the highly qualified and knowledgeable experts in the field.
About Knauf Insulation
Knauf Insulation is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of insulation products and solutions. With more than 40 years of experience in the industry, we represent one of the fastest growing and most respected names in insulation worldwide. With more than 5,500 employees in more than 40 countries and 27 manufacturing sites in 15 countries, the Knauf Insulation is offering a range of career opportunities – in Europe, the USA, Asia, and Africa